Eurambeen Historic Homestead and Gardens

Eurambeen Historic Homestead and Gardens is an Historic Landmark of Victoria’s rural heritage, built in 1850 with a three acre garden designed by Edna Walling which was commissioned when the home was extended in 1927. Originally named ‘Mt. Cole Station’, the property was taken up by the Campbell brothers who built a wooden homestead on the site in 1840.


The blue stone wool-shed was built in 1845. The present homestead was begun in the 1850′s by Francis Beggs. The present owners are in the process of restoring the homestead, gardens and out buildings back to their original condition.

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.